News and Information
Technology Organizations and Conferences
Innovative Principal of the Year
Recognizing outstanding principal leaders in the area of instructional technology. Download the nomination form here.
2016 Innovative Principal of the Year
Ocoee High School
View Video View Nomination
The Florida Council of Instructional Technology Leaders (FCITL) Educational Technology Leadership Award: Innovative Principal of the Year program is designed to highlight excellent efforts of school-based principals within our Florida Districts that have demonstrated successful program implementations utilizing technology to further student achievement. Student achievement is defined as it relates to any number of measures (FCAT preparation, student/teacher technology literacy, classroom technology integration, bridging the digital divide, etc.).
- to provide a forum for recognizing outstanding principal leaders in the area of educational technology.
- to share and promote best practice educational technology implementations within our group as well as with other leaders and decision-makers throughout the state and nation.
- to bring further awareness of our FCITL organization's mission goals:
- sharing and promoting effective uses of technology
- identifying and securing resources
- improving teacher preparation and accountability
- positively influencing legislation and policies
(winners are in bold)
Ocoee Middle School
Escambia Westgate School
James B. Sanderlin Elementary School
Poinciana Elementary School
Videos require the latest Quicktime plugin which can be downloaded for free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/. Nomination forms require Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat to open.
If you are having trouble viewing this page, or the videos it contains, please contact technical support by email at email@example.com or phone at 1 (800) 357-1072.