News and Information
Technology Organizations and Conferences
Purpose (as stated in the FCITL Constitution)
- The purpose of the Florida Council of Instructional Technology Leaders to:
- Promote the enhancement of the instructional process through the effective use and integration of technology.
- Promote cooperation and communication among the district and state leaders who impact technology use in education.
- Positively influence legislation and policies regarding funding, development, and integration of instructional technology use in Florida.
- Recognize the vital role of the instructional technology professional and promote professional growth opportunities.
- Personnel from a public school district who have district-wide responsibilities
- DOE personnel
- Private school personnel
- Post secondary personnel
- Persons retired from any of the preceding positions
- Personnel from an organization with a public school district as a fiscal agent and Education consortia personnel
- Membership for personnel from a 501(c) 3 organization will be allowed with Board approval.
Former FCITL members who, in their current position, can do business and realize financial gain working with districts are subject to annual review by the Board before being declared eligible for FCITL membership. Retired FCITL members, who retired in or prior to September 1999, and had retained membership through September 1999, can continue to qualify for membership regardless of future employment status.
- Elected Executive Board Members
- Elected Board Members
- Positions Appointed by the President
- Positions Appointed by the Board
- Liaisons Appointed by the Board
- Executive Director
5759 Lake Victoria Drive
Lakeland, FL 33813
500 E Ocean Blvd.
Stuart, FL 34994
Ph: (772) 219-1200 x30365
Fax: (772) 219-1234